2

Friday 28 August 2015

Moments of Magic

I search for moments of magic
You find in every day,
I hope that they will take away
The pain.

I watch the sun reflecting
On a table top,
Like fairies dancing in a circle,
Smile at the thought.

I search for moments of magic
To brighten up my day
I hope that they
Will last a while,
And take away the pain.

I hold tight to a mug,
The warmth refreshes souls.
A single second of perfect bliss,
Like softness
Of a kiss.






#helenswriting




(Against my better judgement,this is the original version of the poem. In a newer version, the words 'refreshes souls' are swapped for 'replaces cold'.
Personally, I prefer the second version, but general consensus says that the original is better. You decide)!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful and I think both this one or the other are perfect. 😘

    ReplyDelete